[HPADM] Oracle 9i and HP-UX Running Slowly

From: Brown, Michael A. (ATL) (MIABROWN@GAPAC.com)
Date: Thu Sep 30 2004 - 15:01:30 EDT

Admins, We are having trouble installing Oracle 9i, Enterprise Edition, on
an "N" Class, 6-way, 12GB memory. We have done this many, many, times, this
time it isn't working the same though. Our primary failure indication is
that Oracle is running slow, too slow to support Production. Any ideas?
Anyone seen anything similar but mostly lately? Thanks!

Michael A. Brown
Michael A. (Mike) Brown
GPS - Business Technical Services
Georgia-Pacific Corporation