[HPADM] Re: shell question.

From: ram v (ramk21@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Sep 22 2004 - 11:20:15 EDT

I would suggest using the "cron" as said by Jeff, as
it is the efficient way of doing..

** To answer your questions, 'sleep' not necessarily
"sleeps" for the specified seconds, it may be longer
or shorter depending on your system load. Was "sleep"
still running on the system when you checked after a
day?

Regards
Ram