[HPADM] HP 11i Benchmarking

From: Srinath Rajagopalan (srinath@nortelnetworks.com)
Date: Tue Aug 24 2004 - 14:48:05 EDT

Greetings,

   We have some new RP 3440/4440's that we would like to test for Image
Verification (our CUE Image we use for all our machines with our
customizations) and Benchmarking purpose. Would you happen to have any
recommendations for tools/software that could be used for the Benchmarking?.
Appreciate your help.

Cheers,
Srinath