[HPADM] 2nd scsi controller w/HASS in D390

From: Jim Gray (grayj@erinet.com)
Date: Sun Aug 15 2004 - 11:38:10 EDT

Here's my problem. We have a D390 a HASS and a HSC controller (a2874-
66005). I wanted to add a second controller and have half the data
from the HASS going through one controller, the other half through the
second controller. The first controller has a SCSI id of 7 and the
terminator resistors moved to reflect that the internal drives are
also using that controller. I put the second controller on SCSI id 6
and got a kernel panic. What do I need to do get things properly
configured? Thanks and I will summarize.

Jim Gray
E-mail: grayj@erinet.com