[HPADM] ServiceGuard on Mission Critical 11i

From: Stocker, Nick (Nick.Stocker@logicacmg.com)
Date: Fri Aug 13 2004 - 06:33:37 EDT

Dear Gurus,

I am attempting to install MirrorDisk and ServiceGuard on a Mission Critical
(11i) server.

I have been told that because we've purchased Mission Critical then MD and
SG are unlocked (i.e no need for codewords).

I have also been told that you need special application cd's for Mission
Critical.

Has anyone else done this and/or does anyone know what APPLICATION CD's I
should be using for SG and MD?

The ones I have are Application CD's from Dec 2003 but these don't mention
"mission critical" and are locked.

I would appreciate a quick response to this so I know what I should be
asking for!!!

Cheers,
Nick Stocker.