[HPADM] Re: time adjustment

From: Prashun Gupta (prashung@iin.com)
Date: Fri Aug 06 2004 - 04:43:01 EDT

You can use date command on times server but you have to check whether it is
afecting the applications running on another machines.

In my view if applications have time issues availabe, then SIGALARM type of
signal can get dismangled. Reversing time shows very drastic impacts on
applications, atleast where I work.

-----------------------------
Prashun Gupta
Tekmark Compucom International Solutions Llc.
(Telecom NMS Division)
IT-14/15 EPIP Sitapura Ind. Area,
Jaipur Rajasthan India 302017

Phone:
91-141- 5115907(Direct Office)
91-141-2770131,2,3 x123,124(Office EPABX)
91-141-3276997(Mobile)
91-141-2754337(Residence)
1-732-383-1223(USA VOIP number)

Fax