[HPADM] Re: OT: Thoughts on Linux, Future? or not?

From: Deepak John Cutinha (deepak_cutinha@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Jul 18 2004 - 06:04:27 EDT

I agree with Alison and Stephanie...

I am also working with HPUX Solaris & Linux...

But I feel Linux has a long way to go before
we call it the best OS available...

I often hear this term cheaper...

I never figured out how cheaper..maybe I donot have
the skills to find that out...

I am being forced to adopt Linux and the crowd around
me is all ga ga over Linux...???

I still want to be loyal to the good world of Solaris
& HPUX...sad that a tested and trusted OS is being
sidelined....

Just my views...

Deepak Cutinha