[HPADM] SUMMARY: Socket file - moving/copying/recreating?

From: O'Donovan, Kevin (Kevin.O'Donovan@acs-inc.com)
Date: Fri Jul 16 2004 - 15:32:44 EDT

All,

thanks lots to all those who replied.

Solution to this was that it was an old socket file (should have disappeared
after measureware was shutdown) so I didn't need to move it over to the new
filesystem. (thanks Alex Vinson & Ilic R)

Still don't know whether its actually possible to move socket files or not
but prob shouldn't ever need to.

Thanks!
Kev.