[HPADM] Summary: /dev/random

From: Henning, Thomas B (thomas.b.henning@usa-spaceops.com)
Date: Mon May 17 2004 - 12:17:09 EDT

As usual I received a great number of replies with links. It seems that this is an extra download from HP, I just do not remember downloading it for the
development box.

The thanks go out to (in alphabetical order):

Dany Berube (who included a depot for me to install from)
David Antoch
Ryan Green
Ole Hanson
Gary Paveza (as I am typing this summary up.)
Subu Rama
Steve Bonds
David Totsch
Dale Whittemore

The links mentioned are:

<http://software.hp.com/portal/swdepot/displayProductInfo.do?productNumber=KRNG11I>
<http://www.software.hp.com/cgi-bin/swdepot_parser.cgi/cgi/displayProductInfo.pl?productNumber=KRNG11I>
<http://www2.itrc.hp.com/service/cki/docDisplay.do?docLocale=en_US&docId=200000072002648>
<http://www.josvisser.nl/hpux11-random/hpux11-random.html>

And to finish I again say thanks to all who answered, I will install this once I get the time (tomorrow probably, meetings all afternoon today.

Thomas B. Henning
United Space Alliance
Ground Operations
Wave Analysis Lab
(321)861-4234
thomas.b.henning@usa-spaceops.com

Opinions expressed are my own and do not reflect those of my employer or NASA.