[HPADM] Reboot after panic: , isr.ior = 0'240003.0'14c521f4

From: Krajcovic, Jakub (jakub.krajcovic@hp.com)
Date: Wed Apr 28 2004 - 12:15:11 EDT

Hello HP-UX admins,

I just joined this list, and already a nasty question for all of you
great guys (and gals possibly :-)) out there:

I am working on an incident that happened on one of our servers, and i
would like to ask for help, because frankly, i have no clue as to what
to do next.

A server restarted and this error message:

16:36 Wed Apr 28 2004. Reboot after panic: , isr.ior =
0'240003.0'14c521f4

appeared in the /etc/shutdownlog file. Now can anyone here please direct
me where to look for a possible cause, or does anyone know the answer to
this problem? dmesg and /vat/adm/syslog/syslog.log only show the output
of the boot (which was successful), and contain no mention of the
possible problem.

thanks in advance

jakub

Jakub Krajcovic