[HPADM] Finisar vs. IBM SFP

From: Jim Turner (JTurner@hertz.com)
Date: Fri Dec 26 2003 - 16:15:17 EST

Seasons Greetings!

Can someone kindly confirm for me that HP part number A6515A is the good,
metal Finisar 2Gbps SFP and not that crappy, plastic IBM SFP?

Thanks,
Jim

Jim Turner ( jturner@hertz.com )
Sr. UNIX Systems Programmer
The Hertz Corporation Worldwide Data Center
5601 Northwest Expressway, Area 1035-25
Oklahoma City, OK 73132-5297
Office: 405-280-6587
Cell: 405-204-6050
FAX: 405-290-2547

"Those who would sacrifice a little freedom for
temporal safety deserve neither to be safe or free."
--Benjamin Franklin

---------------
This message (including attachments) may contain information that is
privileged, confidential or protected from disclosure. If you are not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that dissemination,
disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this message or any
information contained in it is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this message in error, please immediately notify the sender by reply
e-mail and delete this message from your computer. Although we have taken
steps to ensure that this e-mail and attachments are free from any virus,
we advise that in keeping with good computing practice the recipient
should ensure they are actually virus free.