[HPADM] How to turn off login message

From: Kim, Kyeongwon (kkim@telcordia.com)
Date: Fri Dec 19 2003 - 15:49:47 EST

Hello all,

I have a script that is run by MC/Service Guard and inside of the script,
there is
a command like such as 'su -c.." and every time the line gets executed, the
log file
is logged with this login message like "(c)Copyright 1983-2000
Hewlett-Packard Co., All Right......" and
I was wondering if anyone knows how to turn off the login message only when
it is executed by
MC/Service Guard. I believe I can do a checking like 'tty -s' since there is
no terminal associated if run by
MC/Service Guard.

Thank for the help in advance,
-K.Kim-