[HPADM] Binary transfer of file fails with ftp

From: onsys.leideck@daimlerchrysler.com
Date: Tue Dec 16 2003 - 05:42:45 EST

Hello admins,

on our ftp server (hpux 11.11, recent patches) are some data files which
should be
received from a ftp client (hpux 10.20, recent patches). There were some
ascii files too.
If we do a binary transfer with mget of these files we receive the ascii
files but the data files are hanging.
We must interrupt the ftp session.
It works if we do an ascii transfer with mget but the data files were
corrupted.
So how can we solve this problem?

Thanks in advance
Wolfgang