[HPADM] password aging - for users id's starting with letter A to F, G to N and O to Z

From: Balaji Nathan (balajinathan2003@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Nov 05 2003 - 17:46:24 EST

Hi admins,
I am running HP-UX 11.00. (non trusted system). Due to some application concerns we have postponed Converting onto a trusted system. Mean while,
I have to implement password aging (expiration in 90 days) and forcing the user to change the password the next time they logon.
Instead of doing this in one shot, on all the user ids, we are planning to implement this for the user ids, starts with A to F this week, G to N next week and O to Z the following next week.
The command I am going to use:
password -f -x 90 userids

How to use this command on the user ids A to F, G to N and so on.

If you have any sample script please email me.
Regards,
balaji.