[HPADM] HP/SUN Interoperability

From: apani12@netscape.net
Date: Mon Nov 03 2003 - 01:52:25 EST

Hi,

I am a HP admin and recently I got 10+ solaris boxes to look after. Is there any interoperability guide or commands list for hp/sun.

I am mainly looking boot, volume manager and storage related commands in Solaris which might help me to easily do my tasks. If there are pre-HP admins or existing admins in the list can easily answer my questions. If so, I would appreciate it very much.

Thanks
Apani.