[HPADM] wierd lvdisplay info

From: Javier Zayas (javier_zayas@cuc.claremont.edu)
Date: Thu Oct 30 2003 - 17:24:07 EST

I ran an lvdisplay to check and see if I can solve my import issue before I
got a reply and I notice something weird with the number of PV's shown. It
says, I can have a max of 16, that I currently have 11, and that 8 are
active. Is it normal for these counts to be off? Me thinks that something is
awry but am unsure as I'm kind of at a burnout from all this DR business.
Any insights??

VG Name /dev/vg01
VG Write Access read/write
VG Status available