[HPADM] Improper LV size

From: Javier Zayas (javier_zayas@cuc.claremont.edu)
Date: Wed Oct 22 2003 - 14:28:19 EDT

Hello fellow admins,

I have extended one of my logical volumes through sam from 1G to 2G and for
some reason the system still thinks the partition is a 1G partition. If I do
an lvdisplay of the logical volume, it properly displays as a 2G partition,
but bdf shows it as a 1G partition that is 100% full and not as a 2G
partition that should be around 49% full or so. Anyone have any ideas on how
to get the system to properly see this newly extended logical volume. Thanks
in advance, will summarize.

Javier Zayas
System Administrator
Claremont University Consortium