[HPADM] SUMMARY: Email Question

From: Roberta Clark-Chabluk (roberta_clark-chabluk@newflyer.com)
Date: Wed Oct 22 2003 - 11:45:22 EDT

Hi, sorry for the late summary. Thanks to the people who replied.
There were a couple of Admins who really like sendmail and prefer to use
it, but generally the response was very positive for using postfix on
Linux. There was one reply for someone using qmail and liking it and
one who asked if I considered using the commercial version of sendmail.
We haven't made a final decision yet but it looks positive for postfix
on Linux.

Thanks again
Roberta Clark-Chabluk
New Flyer Industries Ltd