[HPADM] Disk mirroring

From: Bill Sadvary (sadvary@dickinson.edu)
Date: Fri Oct 03 2003 - 08:57:17 EDT

I have an RX2600 and I'm trying to figure out how to mirror my system
disk. Somewhere in the man pages it said that the software package
"MirrorDisk/UX" had to be installed. According to the DVD Content List on
my HP-UX 11i v1.6 Application Software DVD, it says the app should be in
the folder "B2491BA", but the folder is empty.

The system disk is in LVM with VxFS format.

Any help would be appreciated.

Also, could someone point me in the direction of the documentation?

Thanks,
-Bill
 Carlisle, PA
 USA