[HPADM] SUMMARY: Extract a sliding 7 day window of data from MeasureWare.

From: Edwards, John O (john.o.edwards@boeing.com)
Date: Thu Sep 25 2003 - 23:41:16 EDT

Thanks to both Alan Riggs and Richard Wright who both pointed out the "-b" option.

Alan Riggs:
The basic flags you are looking for are: '-b "TODAY-7" and '-e "TODAY-1"'
A special thanks to Alan for supplying an example script so that I could also see the option in context.

Richard Wright:
Use "-b last-7"

-john