[HPADM] SUMMARY: lbolt error

From: Jean.Desrosiers@VISAER.com
Date: Tue Sep 02 2003 - 11:40:46 EDT

Many replies...Thanks all,

Replies mainly condemned the hardware due to the fact it was an "lbolt"
error received.
I moved the cables around, reseated the connectors and ran the cleaning tape
twice.
It seems to have worked as I have an fbackup running for over an hour now
without error.

I will be keeping an eye on it as this drive is old. When the time comes,
the cable goes as well.