[HPADM] vxfs33_q4_syms

From: Jeff Cleverley (jeffc@ftc.agilent.com)
Date: Wed Aug 27 2003 - 18:58:17 EDT

Greetings,

I'm setting up 3 identical L3000s with 11.00. I've used the same ignite
image, post install scripts, and used cut and past to run software
installs.

The /stand/system file on one has vxfs33_q4_syms in addition to vxfs.
The other 2 only have vxfs entries. I've installed OnLineJFS 3.3
(B3929CA) on all three and verified the install. SAM shows the other 2
also have the entry in the kernel, but not in the system file. I've
been able to upgrade test file systems to version 4, extend and reduce
the same file system on the fly with no problems.

These servers are going into production on Saturday and this makes me a
little nervous that one has this difference. I would prefer not to
uninstall the software and patches and redo this, but will if need be.
The only thing I could find on itrc basically said delete it from the
system file. I would just assume know what caused this difference. Has
anyone run across this before?

Thanks,

Jeff