[HPADM] Re: [SUMMARY] sendmail: mail to unknown users - how to put it in a bit bucket

From: Julius Szelagiewicz (julius@turtle.com)
Date: Wed Aug 27 2003 - 11:42:05 EDT

Dear Folks,
        There were no takers on this problem, so I called HP support. The
nice gentleman told me to upgrade sendmail to 8.11.1. I did that and after
additional googling run gen_cf with options 6 and 16. That sets up
sendmail.cf.gen with LUSER-RELAY and Kaccess macros. setting DL to
localhost:nobody causes the misadressed emails to be dropped into the bit
bucket. julius

Original problem: