[HPADM] Trying to source DTC Manager A.14.40 install media for WIndows 3.11

From: Julian Rogan (Julian.Rogan@Unilever.com)
Date: Fri Aug 08 2003 - 10:12:19 EDT

Hi,
I have (had) a HP Vectra PC running the software in the subject line for
configuring a DTC. This has gone the way of the dodo (i.e. it has expired,
It is no more, It is an ex-PC, It has shuffled off this mortal coil and
joined the choir invisible).

Unfortunately the install media had been filed under /dev/null. Not my
fault. Long story.

Can anyone out there help me with locating install media and thereby
hauling my sensitive parts out of a very warm place.

with thanks in advance,
Julian