[HPADM] help about SAM

From: Ernesto Freyre Ramírez (efreyre@isp.qnet.com.pe)
Date: Wed Jul 23 2003 - 12:37:54 EDT

Hi List!, Please I would want to know if someone here has experienced problems at using SAM, when we use it actually, we can see that DNS configuration is lost suddenly, i.e. the entries exists at /etc/resolv.conf, but after few minutes I can't reach my DNS servers. I would want to ask for some hint about this topic, or rather than, where I can get a guide about SAM?

Thank you for your help in advance.

Regards,

Ernesto Freyre
Área de Operaciones