[HPADM] SUMMARY: Spamassassin

From: Marcel Burggraeve (marcel@plusine.com)
Date: Mon Jul 21 2003 - 09:50:23 EDT

Hi,

We've solved our problems with spamassassin and got it up and running on our
test server.
We've found out we were looking at the wrong places ( output of make test
and syslog.log )
Today I had a look at mail.log and found out spamassassin was trying to
change from root to user nobody which isn't working on HP-UX.
We've made a real user nobody and spamassassin installed right away.

Best regards,

Marcel Burggraeve
Plusine B.V.