[HPADM] Re: Mailing List for EMC Issues - Last Email from me on this subject. Thanks!!!!

From: E MC (emc_list@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jul 21 2003 - 09:49:40 EDT

Hi,
Thanks for the high interest in this list.

E MC <emc_list@yahoo.com> wrote:

emc_list@yahoo.com has invited you to join the emc_list group!
(This invitation will expire in 7 days.)
A message from emc_list@yahoo.com:
Hello,
I invite you to join a list which is dedicated to EMC issues.
"The purpose of this group is to fill the void in the mailing list
universe regarding questions/issues/help on EMC Hardware and Software. "
Please join and share.

Join this group!

About Yahoo! Groups: Yahoo! Groups is a free service that helps you stay in touch with family and friends or meet new people. Yahoo! Groups values your privacy. It is a violation of our service rules for moderators to abuse this invitation feature. If you feel this has happened, please notify us at abuse@yahoogroups.com. Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to our Terms of Service, located at http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/.