[HPADM] RE: mod_ssl question

From: Javier Zayas (javier_zayas@cuc.claremont.edu)
Date: Wed Jul 16 2003 - 12:52:20 EDT

Thank you to everyone that responded to my request. To recap, I was having a
problem getting mod_ssl to compile in as it was looking for flex and HP only
comes with lex. Several people mentioned downloading flex from the GNU (
http://www.gnu.org/software/flex/flex.html
<http://www.gnu.org/software/flex/flex.html> ). This solved my problem once
I downloaded, installed it, and ensured that is was withing the $PATH
directive.

Thanks to Ernesto Ramirez, Alexander Pawlitschko, Allan.Marillier, and Scott
Adderson who suggested I use HP's pre-compiled version, but unfortunately I
can't since this is part of a 3d party vendor's solution, but did provide a
solution as these come on HP application CD's for those who can go with the
version HP provides and have no other requirement to use something else.

Javier Zayas
System Administrator
ClaremontUniversity Consortium
javierz@cuc.claremont.edu