[HPADM] changing FS block size

From: cahyadi.e@pg.com
Date: Fri Jul 04 2003 - 03:45:14 EDT

Hi list,

Never did it before. So just to make sure I do it safely.
Without involving backup/recovery of course, can we do it safely in terms of data integrity (no data lost, corruption, etc)? Or will mkfs wipe out the entire data?
Understand the systax would be:
# mkfs -F vxfs -o bsize=nnn <lvname>

Regards,
Edi -- ---> Please post QUESTIONS and SUMMARIES only!! <--- To subscribe/unsubscribe to this list, contact majordomo@dutchworks.nl Name: hpux-admin@dutchworks.nl Owner: owner-hpux-admin@dutchworks.nl Archives: ftp.dutchworks.nl:/pub/digests/hpux-admin (FTP, browse only) http://www.dutchworks.nl/htbin/hpsysadmin (Web, browse & search)