[HPADM] Packaging Query

From: Deepak John Cutinha (deepak_cutinha@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Jul 03 2003 - 00:30:41 EDT

Greetings !!

I am in process of making depots/packages for Oracle.

The basic deport for Oracle Binaries have been made.

(i.e I basically copy the Oracle Home Directory from
CD to the destination box)

I have a sql script to create a database on this
installation.

I want to make this as automated as possible with the
installation team to run this script manually.

That is after the oracle is installed the package
installation should continue to install the database.

I was also thinking since aour database is not
customized can I create the database as well before I
pakage the Oracle binary to include this database
related files along..

Or ..Is there a better way to do this entire
operation.

Thanks & Regards

Deepak Cutinha