[HPADM] SUMMARY (Part 2):ITO not supported in Trusted environment?

From: Roger.Best@us.hsbc.Com
Date: Fri Jun 27 2003 - 20:35:43 EDT

Folks,

I figured I should keep the list updated on any progress or lack of it
regarding this matter.

Here's is part two of this saga. The latest from the OpenView folks:

====================================================================================================================================

>Dear OpenView Customer,
>
>Thank you very much for your participation in helping us to improve our
products. We received your suggestion on how we can improve our >product,
ID 8606315985:
>"Want C2 support for OVO 7.x".
>
>Our product team has reviewed your request and, regrettably, we will not
be able to make the requested change to the product. The request is >a
valid request, but there are other higher priority requests that will be
implemented in the next release. However, it may be considered for a
>future release. If the status of this request does change, you will be
notified.

><snip>
>
>Sincerely,
>HP OpenView Support Team

Or, the way I read it.."Security is not a high priority right now, the
Openview Team."

Regards

Roger

 errors or omissions.