[HPADM] When does HP stop to support the 9000 K-Class ?

From: Brendan Doherty (bdoherty@itl.ca)
Date: Fri Jun 13 2003 - 12:03:28 EDT

Hi
We are about to upgrade from 10.20 to 11.0,
And also upgrade Oracle from 734. to 805

This is on a K200 server that we have had for at least 5 years.

Where could I find out when the end of life of the K-Classes are , I
really would like to work only once, so if I require to change my
hardware , I'd like to do it now ..

Does anyone know of the link on the HP webistie that gives this info...

thank you
Brendan