[HPADM] SUMMARY: GRAPHICS issue?

From: Helfenbein, Henry (Henry.Helfenbein@sanmina-sci.com)
Date: Fri Jun 13 2003 - 11:36:38 EDT

Thanks to Corné Beerse and Scott Adderson for their responses.

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to figure out how to adjust color maps as
suggested, even through SAM. I could change monitor settings this way, but
none of that helped. It was also suggested that I install the Technical
Graphics Software bundle (B6268AA), I had this on HP-UX 11.00 but with no
change.

I did get our vendor to supply a second "fx4" card, this had the same
issues. The vendor also gave us another basic graphics card from a C360
which actually worked fine.

Speaking about vendors, I now have a few more added to my rules for
auto-deletion... it's amazing how many there are out there surfing these
lists lately...

So, I don't really have a solution to the problem, but it is working now, as
our other workstations do, with a standard graphics card.

Thanks again,
Henry Helfenbein