[HPADM] Slightly OT: DCE Faxbox Source?

From: Justin Willoughby (jwilloug@mhc.net)
Date: Wed Jun 04 2003 - 11:55:22 EDT

This is slightly off topic but maybe someone can help me.

I am trying to locate a source for buying a Faxbox2 from DCE. DCE is no longer around and I can't seem to locate a source for buying one. I have checked ebay and the usual locations for used equipment and am having no luck.

DCE Faxbox's are typically used in healthcare (I believe). DCE is the name of the company that once made the Faxbox hardware.

If anyone has any ideas or thoughts please pass them along.

Thanks,

- Justin