[HPADM] SUMMARY2: How to Move Some Free PE's to Another VG

From: Dave T. (davidlt77@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed May 21 2003 - 08:11:33 EDT

After I sent my previous summary, Bill Hassell provided some enlightening
information. I've included it below.

It turns out that the VG wasn't originally configured to handle more disks,
so we can't add any more. We are migrating to a VA, so we will allocate
more space to the VG before we begin migration.

Thanks for your help, Bill!

Dave