[HPADM] RE: -SUMMARY- root authority to change user .profile

From: Naylor, Jim (Jnaylor@Schnucks.com)
Date: Thu May 15 2003 - 12:41:13 EDT

Thanks for all the replies and sorry my temporary insanity. The problem as
most of you mentioned was in fact this system has /home NFS auto mounted
from another system. I can modify the .profile on the system that the /home
filesystem actually exist but not on any system that has this filesystem
auto mounted. Sorry to bother everyone.

Thanks,
Jim