[HPADM] Summary: Interoperability between OmniBack versions

From: Jeff.Higgins@Degussa.com
Date: Thu May 01 2003 - 17:18:24 EDT

Thank you to all who responded so quickly. The general consensus is that
OmniBack v3.50 should be able to import and restore data from a session
created with v3.10 (a few had actually done such a task) and we are
proceeding with the initial test phase.

Jeff

Jeff.Higgins@Degussa.com
Sent by: hpux-admin-owner@DutchWorks.nl