[HPADM] Ingress II 2.5 HP-UX11.00

From: Richard Steven (rd_steven@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Apr 23 2003 - 08:29:57 EDT

Hi Everyone,

I wonder if anyone can help.

I recently purchased an rp2470 1 x 650MHz CPU 1GB Mem (est 16k tpm). I am
using this as a development server for Ingress however it is running like a
dog!

I think that I have all the correct OS and application patches!

To make matters worse I installed the same software on an rp5430 2 x 550Mhz
CPU (est 18k tpm) and it works about 6 times faster!!!

Does anyone know what is going on? I think that it might be because it is
on a 1 CPU server... or memory??

When doing a query the CPU is maxing out!

Thanks in advance!