[HPADM] RE: md5 recursive use

From: Lodge, David (David.Lodge@capitalone.com)
Date: Mon Apr 14 2003 - 11:03:32 EDT

find /tmp -type f -exec md5 +

dave

-----Original Message-----
From: aynal hossain [mailto:aynal_hossain@hotmail.com]
Sent: 14 April 2003 15:24
To: hpux-admin@DutchWorks.nl
Subject: [HPADM] md5 recursive use

Hi, Admin Guru:
I'm looking for use of the md5 in hp-ux. I'm able to use file and directory
wise use of md5. But i'm looking for recursive use.
e.g. suppose under /tmp/5 directories are there so if i use ./md5 /tmp/* it
is giving only directories checksum/fingerprint but i want all the directory
and as well as all files inside the directory. Pl. advise i'll post it.
TIA..

Thanks/Regards
Aynal
E-Mail:aynal_hossain@hotmail.com

 Archives:  ftp.dutchworks.nl:/pub/digests/hpux-admin       (FTP, browse
only)
            http://www.dutchworks.nl/htbin/hpsysadmin   (Web, browse &
search)