[HPADM] upgrading to DataProtector 5.0

From: Epstein, Kevin (kepstein@uti.co.za)
Date: Wed Apr 09 2003 - 01:34:18 EDT

Hi All,

Sorry about the slightly OT post.
We are wanting to upgrade from Omniback 4.0 to DataProtector 5.0, and want
to first purchase the multi drive extension/UNIX add on. Our Vendor that we
purchase from has now told us that HP has stopped selling multidrive
extensions, and instead we have to now buy several single drive extensions
instead, at a much larger cost. Has anyone else had the same feedback? What
about our Cell managers that already have the multidrive extension
installed? Will they still be recognised by DP 5.0 ?

Rgds,
Kevin Epstein
UTi - Centurion