[HPADM] Perl question::

From: Binkley Robert - rbinkl (Robert.Binkley@acxiom.com)
Date: Mon Mar 24 2003 - 15:49:56 EST

    I was asked this question and I have no real answer for the individual.
(Outside of my company)

        It is group of Unix flavor servers(group greater 100 servers) and
each server has it's own Perl setup. How do you keep everything in sync?

        I would assume you have a test setup and from that keep one server
as default. Then you would load into the default after verifying that
changed modules work as before. Then from the base system, some how you come
up with differences and load in new modules as necessary.

        That is the way I would view it, but how would one actually do it?
Are there Perl Unix modules which can do this? Or do we need to write
modules to handle this?

        I would appreciate any insight. If this is the wrong list, then if
someone could point me to the right list, that would also be appreciated.

        Thanks.

named above, and may be legally privileged.
If the reader of this message is not the intended
distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly
prohibited.
please re-send this communication to the sender and
delete the original message or any copy of it from your
computer system. Thank You.