[HPADM] Summary: Sun Disk Question

From: Johnson, Craig E (Craig.E.Johnson@icn.siemens.com)
Date: Wed Mar 19 2003 - 10:56:33 EST

Thanks to all who responded. I realize it was a Sun question but this
usergroup seems very multi-talented. The concensus seems to be to do a dd
and overwrite the disks. Thanks to:

Brett Geer
David R. Antoch
Corne Beerse
Stan Pietkiewicz
Steve Sandau
Joseph P. Sweetser

Craig

attached mail follows:

an option of course is to dd over the things...

brett