[HPADM] Sun Disk Question

From: Johnson, Craig E (Craig.E.Johnson@icn.siemens.com)
Date: Tue Mar 18 2003 - 14:05:58 EST

I have a Sun server with 17 disks attached to it. I want to remove all the
data and O/S from the disks before we get rid of it. Booted in single user
mode, then running format, it indicatest that it will take 71 minutes to
format each disk.

Does anyone know of a faster way of clobbering the disks short of removing
or degaussing them? Thanks!

Craig