[HPADM] HP L1000 Booting Errorr

From: hp userlist (hplist@rediffmail.com)
Date: Tue Mar 18 2003 - 11:07:26 EST

Dear Admins,

I was not basically worried about the web console,my worry was on
the error LED staus of the system which is not booting.Any way
thanks goes to one and all who are responded to My query
,especially to Bill Hassel who pointed out to me that there is
really some issue about the hardware.He pointed to a number of
possibilities.

I could reset the configuration of the web console and could gain
access to the messages and the messages indicating that there is
some processor issue.

Is there any way where in which we can pin point the real cause of
break down.

I am attaching Bills mail for your reference,Can anybody help me
to find out hardware part.

Hope you all are interested in digging deeper in to this subject
and helping come out this paradox.

I have only one power supply installed and it's status indicator
glows green, means okey.How do we test the hardware and how will
identify the defective part.

with regards
Jayan.