[HPADM] SUMMARY: HP H40 and F/W SCSI

From: Ralph.Hess@nokia.com
Date: Tue Mar 18 2003 - 09:55:36 EST

Thanks for all the replies.

To summarize: All the response mentioned that the
mentioned interface (HP-28696A - R for refurbished)
should do the job. The card is "full height", meaning
it takes 2 slots.

There were also some feedbacks that we should buy
a new machine - Thanks, but that's not an option;-)

I received also helpful adresses where to get the
cards, if anyone else is interested please email
me directly.

Thanks for all the Feedbacks (Bill, Stephen, John,
Alex).

Ralph