[HPADM] SUMMARY: Filesystem Won't Automount

From: Dave T. (davidlt77@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Mar 14 2003 - 07:03:26 EST

I think the largefiles argument is the problem, and I'll need to re-create
the filesystem. Since none of Oracle's files in the filesystem are larger
than 2 GB, I have removed the largefiles argument from fstab for this
filesystem. I can do no more on it right now, since people are now using
the filesystem.

Following are the replies in the order I received them, from Eef Hartman,
Vinod Kumar, R. Praveen, and David Lodge. Thanks, guys!

Dave