[HPADM] openssh and HP-UX 11i trusted system

From: Peter van Eck (pveck@advalvas.be)
Date: Tue Mar 04 2003 - 04:29:48 EST

Hi admins,

To revisit the openssh running on trusted systems I have the following
to report.

HP-UX 11i
openssh 3.5p1
I installed the binary depot for openssh.
Using mostly all default settings in sshd_config.
Just switched X11 forwarding to yes.
Now I can login as root however when I (try) to login with a regular
useraccount it fails and I get this error logged in syslog.log

sshd [22442]: accepted password for informix from 10.100.231.17 port
33164 ssh2
sshd[22444]: fatal: PAM session setup failed[33]:General Commercial
Security error

Anyone experienced this before ?Any suggestions ? Compile openssh from
source with pam enabled ?

rgds,

Peter