[HPADM] [SUMMARY] Increasing Memory

From: Dave T. (davidlt77@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Feb 26 2003 - 09:21:42 EST

I've gotten no replies yet, but I've got my own summary. :)

1. The output of stm shows we have six 1 GB memory modules in two memory
carriers. Each module is the equivalent of a pair of 512 MB DIMM's, so we
have twelve 512 MB DIMM's.

2. Sizes of DIMM's can be mixed on N4000's, but it is recommended to keep
them the same, for better performance.

Dave