[HPADM] telnet closing causes xmotif to crash

From: brian irvin (brian944us@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Feb 21 2003 - 15:54:17 EST

Hi:

We have a case where we have 6 Applications(Heavy
Motif) (users come from xemulator from PC).
 we also have one lite motif App (the script telnets
to a remote box and displays an application)
what is Happenning is when the lite motif app(telnet)
is closed by the user it also takes down one heavy
(the same Appln) always. Wonder why. The only
similarity is that both these applications are
seamless
(meaning they occupy the whole window) Any thoughts?

Thanks
Brian