[HPADM] System auditing Software

From: jinu suresh (jinu19@rediffmail.com)
Date: Fri Feb 21 2003 - 04:07:29 EST

Dear Admins,

Greetings.

I am new to this list.

I have a C200 Workstation with ProE installed and is been also
used as a NFS Server.I have been asked to have the auditing enable
and been diretced to capture that following data out of the system
auditing log.
I have enabled the native audituing present in HP Unix 11.00.But I
am unable find out the individual users logout time or what
commands are thy using,which processes they are running and for
how long kind of data out of the auditing logfile.I strongly
beleive that this is a limitation of the native auditing stuff.

Do we have any other software which can address the above
issues.If so where can I get a trial copy of it.

I hope some of you must have come across such a problem .

Thanks in advance

I will summarise .

JS